Kids Multivitamins Chewable - 22 Nutrients by HASHMATS®
- One-a-day formulation with Vitamins + Minerals + Plant Extracts
- Supplement with 22 nutrients - no need to take another multivitamin!
- Includes Vitamin D3 400iu, Iron, Iodine & Flaxseed Oil for Omega-3
- Suitable for boys & girls aged 4 years and older
- Delicious and irresistible Natural Strawberry flavour - your child will want more!
- Carrying Halal Certification from Halal Monitoring Committee (HMC) UK
- Free from GMOs, artificial colours or artificial flavourings
Make the best health choice for your Kids
It is important to make sure your child's energy, metabolism and overall health are maintained during their essential energetic years. Kids 4+ Multivitamins contains 22 nutrients to support your child's active and growing lifestyle. Specially formulated with pharmacist expertise to give your kids optimum delivery of important Bio-Elements such as Iron, Flaxseed Oil (Omega-3), Vitamin A, B6, B12, C, Vitamin D, E, Folic Acid, Iodine and more.
Side effects? Only a truly tasty Natural Mango Flavour means that your kids will want more! Suitable for children aged 4 years and above.
100% HMC Halal Certified, Vegetarian Society UK Approved and manufactured with Pharmaceutical Grade Technology for your kids; for their health.
Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children
Optimum energy is important. Biotin, Vitamin B6 & B12 all contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Growth & Bones
Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bones. Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
Plant Source of Omega-3
Formulated with Flaxseed Oil to provide a Vegetarian & Halal source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Is Kids 4+ Multivitamins for your child?
- If you are worried your child is not getting enough nutrients for growth
- If your child is not getting enough Vitamin D from sunlight and diet
- If you're looking for an all-in-one multivitamin supplement
- To increase intake of important Iron & Omega-3
UK Department of Health Recommendation
The Department of Health recommends that all children aged up to 5 years should be given a supplement containing at least Vitamin A, C and D every day. For children aged 5 years or over it is also recommended to consider giving a daily supplement of Vitamin D, especially during Autumn and Winter.
2% of sales to local & worldwide charitable causes
RECOMMENDED IN 200+ PHARMACIES
Hashmats Health Vitamins & Food Supplements is currently recommended in over 150 UK Pharmacies. Every product is manufactured with Pharmaceutical Grade Technology using the world's leading quality management standard - ISO9001. Choose the best option for your Kids health. Choose HASHMATS®.