Vit-D3 1000iu (30 capsules x6) Bundle
VITAMIN D3 1000iu PER CAPSULE: Daily Vitamin D Food Supplement with Turmeric Extract as a natural colourant.
- MADE WITH PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE TECHNOLOGY: Manufactured under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001 & GMP Standards.
- 100% HMC HALAL CERTIFIED - VEGETARIAN SOCIETY UK APPROVED: Vitamin D 1000iu by HASHMATS® is certified Halal by the Halal Monitoring Committee (HMC) UK. This requires the manufacturing procedure to be audited as well as the capsules being lab-tested to meet very high standards.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN VITAMIN D BENEFITS: Make use of sun vitamins with our Vit-D3 range as all claims & benefits have been proven by the Scientific Research conducted by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
(Exp min: 07/2024)
Premium & Vitamin D Supplement - 1000iu Daily
Hashmats Health Vit-D3 1000iu is a high quality cholecalciferol Vitamin D supplement made with Pharmectuical Grade Technology and Pharmacist Expertise. Easy to consume, one-a-day capsules to maintain healthy Vitamin D3 levels in the body. Vitamin D3 is a very important nutrient that the body naturally produces when exposed to sunlight. However, it can be difficult to obtain enough sunlight outside of the summer season especially if you are living in the UK. Vit-D3 1000iu has been specially developed under stringent Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines to give you a gold-standard quality supplement.
100% HMC Halal Certified, Vegetarian Society UK Approved and Made in the UK. Hashmats Health products are NOT tested on animals.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and healthy inflammatory responses.
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Is Vitamin D3 suitable for you?
- An important nutrient that is needed in all age groups.
- Strongly recommended for people aged 65 and over.
- Countries and areas of low sunlight exposure (e.g. UK).
- People with darker skin or covered skin when outside as the body cannot produce enough Vitamin D.
- Everyday health and well being; to maintain and replenish stores in the body.
NHS UK & Department of Health Recommendation
Research shows that that a large proportion of the UK has a low status of Vitamin D and this is more concentrated in areas of low sunlight and limited UVB radiation.
The Department of Health recommends that from October to March, everyone over the age of five will need to rely on dietary sources of vitamin D. Since vitamin D is found only in a small number of foods, it might be difficult to get enough from foods that naturally contain vitamin D and/or fortified foods alone. So everyone, should consider taking a daily supplement containing 10 micrograms of vitamin D.
We only source Halal ingredients. Every product is lab-tested to be 100% free from contamination of non-halal ingredients, alcohol and carries certification from the Halal Monitoring Committee.
We'll only manufacture Vitamins & Food Supplements under GMP Guidelines using the Worlds Leading Quality Management Standard - ISO9001.
All claims we state on any of our supplements are scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority
Made in the UK
We make all our Vitamins, Minerals & Food Supplements in the UK to British Retail Consortium (BRC) Standards.
2% of sales to local & worldwide charitable causes
RECOMMENDED IN 200+ PHARMACIES
Every Hashmats Health Vitamins & Food Supplements is manufactured with Pharmaceutical Grade Technology using the world's leading quality management standard - ISO9001.
Choose the best option for your health. Choose HASHMATS®.